The Little Art through its project Lahore International Children’s Film Festival (LICFF) is selecting four young people to represent Pakistan and become member of the international jury in the 53rd Giffoni Film Festival, Italy (20th – 29th July 2023).
The Giffoni International Film Festival is the largest children’s film festival in Europe, and possibly the world. It takes place in the little Italian town of Giffoni Valle Piana in Campania, near Rome in Southern Italy. Over 60,000 children attend the festival from 59 countries around the world.
During the festival, the children and teenagers watch the films, learn about the filmmaking process, and are called to judge and award the best ones with prizes.
We look for two young people for the following sections;
– 1 person for the section GENERATOR +13 – age flexibility 13 to 15
(born between May 1, 2007, and April 30, 2010)
– 1 person for the section GENERATOR +16 – age flexibility 16 to 17
(born between August 1, 2005, and April 30, 2007)
The selection will be made on the basis of the following criteria;
– Interest in film and visual media
– Confidence to represent Pakistan in an international festival
– Can use English as a working language
– Hold a valid Passport with a minimum of 6 months of the expiry date
Terms & Conditions:
- The cost of the stay, food and local travel for the total stay (11 days) is sponsored for the selected children.
- The participants will bear the cost of return flight, visa, health insurance and management fee (Total amount of USD 2,200.)
Selected young people will travel to Italy for the Festival with The Little Art staff. The programs most possibly will be arranged as follows:
Departure to Italy: July 19th, 2023
Return to Pakistan: July 30th, 2023
Last date of application: 25 May 2023
Note: Selections will be done on a rolling basis. We recommend you not wait for the last date.
Post any questions: email@example.com 03324387626
Pakistani Jury at Giffoni International Film Festival
Pakistani Jury at Salam International Youth Film Festival
Pakistani Jury at Isfahan International Film Festival for Children and Youth